CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jana Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 13:19:12 -0400

Hello

I am sending these and they have sites with recipes and all kinds of
information on stevia. Enjoy as we love stevia...

Jana

http://www.cookingwithstevia.com/
http://www.stevia.net/
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_08_b50.htm
alot of good links here

http://www.steviacanada.com/
Remember to keep their conversation chart handy to do exchanges . I am doing
alot of tests of new recipes right now to see if we can make gluten free
diabetic foods with stevia successful.

If you want anything you can always email me off list at
Jana in Nova Scotia Canada

 Poster:       Liliana <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject:      From Argentina

 My daughter has diabetes 1 and celiac, she is 9 years old, and I am very
 interesting on recipes with Stevia.