CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Randall J Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:38:30 -0500

Hi,

I, also, get very few postings compared to the celiac list.  It doesn't
seem as active.

Perhaps it would be helpful to list the typical diet your exchange
student eats.  Often the carbohydrate count of gluten free foods is
higher than gluten foods,  but if  she says she is eating the same stuff
as before,  than it may not be the diet, but need for adjustment in
insulin?  It's hard to surmise without more information. I would be happy
to try to help more with more info.

Reushann Cox (celiac)
mother of 3 c/d's
             and 1 diabetic.