CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Babino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celiac-Diabetes Support List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:28:17 -0600

My father is diabetic.  He does not eat right and he has not lost the required amount of weight.  How do I help him to achieve his goals when I am 90 miles away.  I am very concerned about his condition.  Can you give me information about the National Diabetes Association or any other support groups I can join.  Thanks so much.

Rhonda B.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

* Visit the Celiac Web Page, http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/index.html *