CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joan strasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 07:37:33 -0600

Eating does get hard at times. I have been a celiac for a long time so have that
one down pat, but now I have diabetes so am working on that one. Every once in
awhile I forget what I can eat and what not, what is ok on diabetic diet or what
is ok on a celiac one. I did forget one day and did eat a cracker, oh well I was
sick, will never forget again that I am a celiac number one. Right now I do not
have suggestions for lunches, I am still learning how to combine these
two diets.  I never eat canned or boxed things, too much of a chance of
getting gluten. I eat bread, peanut butter or jelly sandwiches for
lunch. Take fruit, but be careful, you do have to work all this in to
the other diet. Oh my this is hard. Will talk latter, thanks, Joan