CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Serg Kat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:53:20 -0500

i was diagnosted in May type 2. i have very bad blood glucose test.
But my glucometer tells me that all o'k. I check myself many times
before and after meals(after 2 hour).my glucometer is OneTouch Basic.
i check glucometer too.  I drink vitamin C beverage (80 mg)every time
when i eat meat or fat food, twice a day usually.Can vitamin C affect
my glucometer tests? my diet is very strict. i don't want any meds.

* Visit the Celiac Web Page, http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/index.html *