CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jackie Jacombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celiac-Diabetes Support List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:14:21 +0100

Andrea

It always amazes me how little insulin you need when pumping.  Sasha is 8
years old and takes about 25 units of insulin (injections) and she weighs
just slightly over 25 kilos.  So  you as an adult pumper need barely any
more than she does.

Jackie, England
Mum of Sasha aged 8 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry
Insulatard x2
Novorapid x2

* Please provide references to back up claims of a product being appropiate *