CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jake howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 16:21:41 +0800

Dear Sherri,

Thanks very much for your response.  The information you sent is very
interesting.

My daughter was diagnosed with celiac five years ago, she is now 14.  I
have constant concerns about related medical conditions. It does seem
that most people are diagnosed with diabetes first and then at a later
stage with celiac. I have not made contact with anyone who was diagnosed
in reverse.  Very interesting about the dairy conection. As well as
celiac my daughter has egg intolerance.  However, my son, who does not
have celiac had a dairy intolerance. regards Susan Howard Perth