CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phyllis Norwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:09:18 -0500

I have thought about you all day. You can also call Atkins 1-888-Atkins8
for help. You have got to get back on the diet but in the Atkins book he
says thin people must stay out of ketosis to get your weight up.

If you do not call or go see Atkins, you will need to get on all the
medicine that the doctor gave you including maybe insulin. You sugar
levels are way too high and the fact that you are losing weight may
indicate that you are in ketoacidosis.

You only have two choices - call Atkins or Eades or Berstein
immediately. Atkins charges 125 for the call or get on all the medicine
that your doctor gives you and stabilize your blood sugar and your
weight.

I will pray for you. Please let me know.

Phyllis