CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tammy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tammy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:00:32 -0500

I have been recently told that I have Celiac and Diabetes. I have been to
see a dietitian with no help on what to eat. I have a 14 year old son with
the same symtoms as I have. Can anyone help me with recipes and good
eating habits? I am finding that I eat to many of the wrong things for
diabetes so want get sick from the Celiac. Which makes my blood sugar
crazy...

I eat on the run alot of the time...

Plus, what about energy.. I have none. I can not sleep at night and want
to sleep all day if I am off.

Thank you for your help...

* Visit the Celiac Web Page, http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/index.html *