CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 18:29:54 +0100
Issoh...bla,bla, you are speaking GI Tracy Killbaby's lenguage again!
I like this game , so you are a good cop? I guess you 'll have a lot of
writing to do, because your bad cop alter ego is demolished with arguments
and I think that our paradigmatical new age fascist will be back on the list
only with more insults. So you will have to take the burden of being nice,
er...politicaly correct.
Oh, yes, and dont underestimate the value of good education: it helps you
not being funny in situations when you are discussing some serious stuff,
post-modernism, for instance:))))
Yours,
                Andrej
            Anarchist Federation of
Montenegro,People`s Liberation Front of Korcula,People`s Front of Block 21

 Postmodernist wrote:
(Yabadaba)abdoo demonstrates three things here.  He is a credentialist,
believing intelligence is measured by the bits of paper collected as one
passes through life.  He cannot respond with argument so he resorts to
attempts at marginalization (an oppressor quality) by claiming I don't
exist..
 Lastly, he shows that, like all bigots, he will happily employ cultural,
ethnic, and racial stereotypes to create a negative image of someone he
disagrees with.  Oh, and a fourth -- he fails to even recognize that I was
supportive of his position concerning the wide spread use of psychotropic
drugs on children.:-)
Yours, Y'all!
Issodhos