CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:01:46 +0100
Excellent proposal!
Among all this experts for Balkans , I am sure that we have someone who
knows Chehoslovakian and Russian? Bulgarian? And , perhaps, because the
knowledge of the region problems on this list is so impressive, maybe we can
discuss something in Serbian, Slovenian, Bosnian, Macedonian, Montenegrian,
Croat?
 Pizda li vam materina arogantna, stoko seljacka:)
                                                   Andrej