CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Pugliese <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:14:49 -0800
More cards fall in Iraqi deck IRAQ'S SPIES: Agents bugged diplomats' homes,
worked abroad Robert Collier, Chronicle Staff Writer
Monday, April 21, 2003 ©2003 San Francisco Chronicle | Feedback

> ...The Israel office boasted an unusually large pile next to the
> shredder. The documents on the bookshelves included position papers from
> respected think tanks such as the Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies in
> Tel Aviv and the Institute for Palestine Studies in Beirut, as well as a
> dog-eared copy of the Protocols of the Meetings of the Elders of Zion, a
> fraudulent tract depicting a Zionist plot for world domination that is
> known to be a concoction of the intelligence services of Czarist Russia.

 The Plague of Our Time and a Terrorist State"
Special Dispatch - Egypt
July 9, 2001
No. 238

Al-Ahram, Egypt's Leading Government Daily:
"Israel - The Plague of Our Time and a Terrorist State"

Egypt's leading government daily, Al-Ahram, published on
June 23, 2001, a second article by the columnist Mustafa
Mahmud titled "Israel - the Plague of Our Time and a
Terrorist State."(1) Â Following are excerpts from the
article which is largely based on "The Protocols Elders of
Zion.":

"What exactly do the Jews want?! Â Read what the Ninth
Protocol of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" says: 'We
have limitless ambitions, inexhaustible greed, merciless
vengeance, and hatred beyond imagination. Â We are a secret
army whose plans are impossible to understand by using
honest methods. Â Cunning is our approach, mystery is our
way. Â [The way] of the 'Free Masons,' in which we believe,
can not be understood by those among the gentiles who are
stupid pigs..."'

"In order to destroy the gentiles' industry, we create
scalping and raise the prices of basic commodities and
industries' raw materials. Â We control the stock market,
distribute drugs, and create chaos among the blue-collar
workers. Â We persecute any wisdom amongst gentiles."

"We spread out disputes, conflicts, and hatred between
peoples by using harmless organizations such as: 'The
Rotary Lyons Clubs' and 'The Jehovah Witnesses.' Â We seek
out and feel what is going on inside people's minds and
hearts... We are not talking about harmless organizations
here, but about channels of tracking and watchful eyes in
every town. Â The blind public does not notice our methods
since they are too busy indulging in their pleasures and
lusts..."

"The ultimate goal of the 'Free Masons' is to destroy the
world and to build it anew according to the Zionist policy
so that the Jews can control the world... and destroy the
[world's] religions. Â Their goal is that there won't be any
other religion but the religion of Moses, no other law but
that of Moses, and no other book except for the Torah..."

"The eye at the head of the pyramid displayed on the
American dollar [bill] is the sleepless eye of the 'Free
Masons.' Â On the other side of the dollar it is written in
Latin: "The New World Order" which translates to
globalization and all of its disasters. Â [It seems like]
all of their plans are coming to realization. Â They have
fulfilled what they were planning for a long time..."

"For them, all people are beasts and cattle created for
them to ride and govern. Â These are the gentiles, a
riffraff which God has created for them [the Jews] so they
could lead them, exploit them, and suck their blood."
"The destruction of the Church, the destruction of the
Papacy, the destruction of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the
destruction of the Dome of the Rock, the destruction of the
Church of the Holy Sepulcher, are all [a part of] their
goals and dreams." The Jewish Karl Marx using his Communism
and Marxism... actually destroyed the Church in Eastern
Europe."

"However, it did not take a long time to be rebuilt by Lech
Walensa in Poland, Gorbachev in Russia, and with the help
of Paulus in the Vatican. Â However, the destruction
continued in many different ways. Â The next step is the
destruction of Al-Aqsa and the rebuilding of the [Jewish]
Temple..."

"Bush is promising them to transfer the [US] Embassy to
Jerusalem as a reward, despite the Christians' and Muslims'
will, and despite Arab oil and resources which flow from
the Arab lands to the American protector [of Israel] and
despite the fact that the Arab market has opened its gates
to all imports of the American protector."

"The American policy remains completely blind regarding
Arab rights... and Zionism continues to control every
decision coming out of the White House."

"In the Talmud, the soul of the Jew is considered a part of
the spirit of God, as the son is a part of his father.
Every soul that is not Jewish is an evil soul... their
paradise is this world's paradise and no one but the Jews
should enter its gates. Â As for the rest of the people -
their place is in hell somewhere between the tar and the
fire..."

"The property of the Christians is considered by the Jews
as theirs or like property without owners. Â It is
permissible for the Jew to deceive the gentile who is a
non-Jew..."

"Despite the fact that the Torah contains a thousand pages,
it makes no mention of Resurrection, Judgment Day, or of
the Hereafter... the Jews erased from their Bible anything
that has to do with the Hereafter and turned this world
into everything they care about..."

"The same forgery happened with Zionist history regarding
Jerusalem, which is presented as the eternal capital of the
Jews... and this is despite the fact that Jerusalem,
Ur-Shalem, is the ancient name of Al-Quds, which is a
Palestinian Cana'anite name. Â [King] Solomon is the one who
had ownership over Jerusalem in order to destroy his
rivals, and he is the one who built the [Jewish] Temple...
The kings of Israel and Judea never displayed any kind of
reverence for the Jewish Temple in their internal strifes.
Furthermore, they plundered it during every invasion or
retreat. Â Moses died without setting his foot on the land
of Palestine, the land around which the Zionist dreams
revolve."

"Regarding Jerusalem, Nebuchadnezzar ruined it, Titus
destroyed it, and Hadrian burned it down... and following
the massacre perpetrated by the Assyrians, the Babylonians,
and the Romans, not much was left but a weak and subjugated
minority which lived on flattery."

"The capital of the Diaspora Jews is Europe, and their
largest concentration is in Frankfurt, Germany. Â During
medieval times, the Crusaders came in and initiated the
religious persecution of the Jews in Europe... Â The hatred
of these Jews was directed in all of its anger and
vengeance against the Arabs and Muslims by means of Zionism
and its plan to establish "The Greater Israel" on the ruins
of Arab Palestine, using the claim that they deserve the
land more [than the Arabs do]... and they, the people of
Moses, are more deserving of its heritage. Â The Arabs in
Palestine had to pay the price of expulsion, humiliation,
and extermination, which happened to the Jews all around
the world."

"Israel today is composed of thirteen million Ashkenazi
Jews, who came from Germany, and Sephardi Jews, who came
from Spain and East Europe, and they are in fact more
European, Slavic, or Aryan than Semites. Â Their ethnic
affinity is completely disconnected from the Torah-Semitic
origin they claim to be a part of. Â They are not a part of
the Israelites or of Moses' people, but a mixture of Aryan
and Slavic nations, and vestiges of former Russian peoples
and Czars from the Caspian Sea region... they are not
Semites and not the people of Moses... but vestiges and
mixtures of all nations, foreigners who have no identity
other than that of blackmail, theft, and robbery of
property and land [done] with the help of overwhelming
American support and suspicious European silence."

"The European support, the American help, and the silence
of the French, the British, and the ancient imperialist
forces, all hide an internal truth: The fear of an Islamic
revival which will undo the balance [of the Middle East
region]; this has brought all fronts hostile to Islam to
think about a battle region which will be prepared to face
the coming overwhelming Islamic wave. Â Israel is the best
candidate for this role according to all, and it is
possible that she will be able to face that wave and block
it... Hence, it is necessary to help her so she can fulfill
this historic role..."

"The Israeli aggression will lead to the opposite effect
from what the great conspirators have in mind... the
Muslims are not the Tartars of the next generation, they
are not a hostile front for civilization, and they are not
a racist front like the Jews. Â Muslims are not against the
revival of the European Enlightenment [movement]...
Furthermore, the European Enlightenment movement came out
from underneath the wings of Avicena and ancient Islamic
thought. Islam was mistreated and blamed for things it has
no blame for. Â Israel is the real problem, she is the
radical, she is racism, and she is the religious blindness.
Israel is the plague of our time...and a terrorist state."

"The dilemma now is... to be or not to be... Unfortunately
there is no middle ground... either death or life with all
the risks involved. Â Allah wishes for this clash to happen,
as nothing in this world happens without his knowledge or
will."

"I tell our Arab brothers: Death is inevitable, don't die
dishonorably... Â Servants of Allah, hurry up and fulfill
your duty... The burden is heavy and the situation is
painful. Â [However], nothing compares to disgrace in the
Day of Judgment. Â Disgrace will not add a single day to
your lives, [while] courage will not take away a single
moment of them. Â These are things which were predestined
[for us]. Â The end is eternal life in heaven or in hell.
There is no middle ground."

Endnote:
(1) Al-Ahram, (Egypt), June 23, 2001.

************************
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is an
independent, non-profit organization that translates and
analyzes the media of the Middle East. Â Copies of articles
and documents cited, as well as background information, are
available on request.

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI)
P.O. Box 27837, Washington, DC 20038-7837
Phone: (202) 955-9070
Fax: (202) 955-9077
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
www.memri.org

  since December 4, 2000

For more information send mail to  [log in to unmask] with questions or
comments about this web site. Â

Copyright © 1999-2001-2002 .Historical Society of Jews From Egypt

--
Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening
to each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding
that we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and
shouted at each other, as if we were in a madhouse."
-Tolstoy