CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 01:30:35 -0500
Excu-use me? Such letters have been urged upon me by the ACLU, Social Security protection groups, pro-choice organizations, anti-war organizations, etc., etc. It's convenient and economical of busy people's time, most of which is spent trying to make ends meet. No one must use them; but they are, nonetheless, a tool used by all sides of the political spectrum. Better those, perhaps, than nothing.