CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:20:18 +0200
Dear Michael,
It is not that Zizek hasn't got much to say, it is that he is coming from
one very dangerous school of thought called postmodernism. It is , of
course, more than possible that he has some valuable ideas and insights,
some exciting sociological ideas, but it is just something which is -
translated in political realm- very much unpleasant. I must say that I am
very much again postmodern to begin with. But po mo leftism is even more
dangerous than it's relativism in science.
  Regards,
         Andrej
"Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education. "
Bertrand Russell