CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Mickelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 01:52:50 -0800
I looked at every last one of them.  Awesome!  Thank you to Tresy and the other
photographer person!  Most of all, thank you to every one who was there and risked
their lives.  My friend in Florida was on ICQ  with me and was looking at the
pictures at the same time I was, and he was the one to tell me the Seattle Chief of
Police resigned today!  This was truly an historical event and shows what the people
united are capable of!  Wow!  Thank you so much.

Linda Mickelson