CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tresy Kilbourne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:08:54 -0700

Wat: This comes closer to providing specifics to buttress your point, but
I'm still confused. Are you suggesting the Chomsky's economics are
protectionist like Buchanan's and Perot's? That they rely on Marx without
acknowledging him, or that they DON'T rely on Marx and should? Either way,
what is the substantive problem with his approach?

Unlike the others who have sneered at you for daring to criticize The Great
One, I'm interested in hearing more from you.
--
Tresy Kilbourne
Seattle WA