CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"F. Leon Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Leon Wilson
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 08:55:28 -0500
On Thu, 1 May 2003, Linda Dionne wrote:

> Hi Carrol,
>
> Maybe F. Leon is just playing devil's advocate to get us to talk about it.

Really, I was only asking the question being put forward in the other
discussion forum.

I do have a copy of The Protocols of Zion and several other "underground"
publications, but does owning books mean that you believe and/or advocate
those ideas?

I thought (and wrote) the CHOMSKY forum was better equipped to handle such
a conversation.

The reactions were . . . astounding!

> I am on another list with him and the topic came up. On the other list it
> seemed as though some did believe the protocols to be the truth. If
> intelligent people believe the "drivel" then something is terribly wrong
> and it should be discussed.
>
> Linda

Linda, now you see why it was suggested to move the discussion to a forum
which was not as narrowly focused.

There are people who are citing The Protocols of Zion as fact.  They
simply do not know the history, source and use of the writings.  I now
understand why.  There is nowhere to discuss The Protocols of Zion to a
point of clarity and understanding.  When people do not get concrete
answers, they create their own (right or wrong).

As world events headed in their current direction, I see this as a growing
problem that that cannot be discussed.

F. Leon