CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Eidel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:26:51 -0400
I certainly don't mind criticism.  I've been in the social justice movement
for over 30 years.  In order to be effective, criticism must have purpose.
Chomsky is human... Chomsky is not perfect...Chomsky is not a god...
Was that criticism or pique?
Regards,
Ken Eidel

"the gratifying road up the mountain of justice is long, and the trip is not
for the weary but for the long distance runners."
   Ralph Nader