CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"F. Leon Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:25:30 -0400

F. Leon wrote:

Really?

You can personally choose to “close the question” and not address or answer
it, however, you cannot “close the question” for many others -- especially
me.

Did you sufficiently answer my original question?

Do you understand my original question?

Arrogant rhetoric such as name calling (fools and criminals) will not hide
from view the questions and underling issues.

Does the phrase and book "Manufacturing Consent" mean anything to you?  If
so, then why use the basic tactics of manufacturing some misrelated and
spurious consent in this forum?

Carrol Cox wrote:

> They were in the same category as the mythical rapes for which black men
were lynched in the
> south.

F. Leon wrote:

Your effort to categorize and connect the Blackman’s plight and Jewish
condition is simply off base.

In the case of Black males being “lynched in the south,” the “Protocols”
(collectively known as white supremacy), established, maintained, refined
and expanded an American justice system which is a contrived fraud designed
to legitimately suppress, repress and kill Black people or people who
classify themselves as non-white.  Other classifications of humans may be
caught in the destructive path of white supremacy, but they are *not* the
primary targets.

> Taking the Protocols seriously is as stupid and vicious as
> cheering Jim Crow.

F. Leon wrote:

Just in case you did not know Jim Crow (the systematic practice of
discriminating against and suppressing Black people) is alive and well in
ALL areas of human existence.

> Carrol Cox wrote:
>
> It is an outrage to waste people's time and energy by raising such
> idiotic questions.
>
> Carrol

F. Leon wrote:

Then just ignore the conversation and read and learn.  You have not
contributed anything of substance, other than to complain and chant a mantra
about everything being anti-Semitism.

Understand?

F. Leon