CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Woodford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 10:43:05 -0400
I went to the site you listed and wasted minutes of eyeball power trying to
figure out where the statement is hidden. But couldn't find it.
If I have mischaracterized his views, it only goes to show that to be
effective, such views need to be advanced at the time when they might have
some impact, and not be doled out to select audiences at opportune(istic)
times.