CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"cnt.ait" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cnt.ait
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1989 20:31:52 +0200
Hello !

My name is Thomas. I am french. I read your message on the Chomsky list.

Chomsky is a linguist, but he is also an anarchist, or to be more exacte
anarcho-syndicalist.

If you are interested by this topic, i can send to you some materials about
it (almost in french, english or spanish ... I also have some texts in
esperanto, indonesian and arabic ...), just for academic studies or more ...
;-)

sincerly yours,

Thomas