CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:18:01 +0100
C'mon Issihodos,
why are you being so hard to communicate with?
I ahve already explained, as several others after me, that I am not against
free speech but against racist insults. Then your attack came, with an
unusual zeal, I dont know why, and you didnt defend freedom of speach but
you have attacked me. I have already explained- tried to do it, at least-
that racism is something more complex , it isn't based just on "race" , and
i would be vary glad if we start talking about this,or some other topic of
interest,instead of wasting our mutual time in nebolous fights. I see that
you are not coming from social science field, but it shouldnt prevent us to
talk. But please, without accusations that I am "limiting the freedom to
speek(i.e. to insult others), that I dont know what liberty means (?) , and
other strange remarks.
 If you are a friend with that person , GI Trecy, I can understad that but I
dont see a point of wasting time of others on the list in our personal
disputes.........
Cordialy,
                     Andrej Grubacic