CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Martin W. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:54:37 +0200
michael pugliese wrote:
>    And, that piece, meant in humour, did reveal exactly what
> it's punk rocker author intended. Y'all Chomskyites need to exercise
> some of that funny bone and laugh a bit at your earnestness and
> over serious mien. Do you even watch The Simpsons?

Which piece are you saying was meant in humor?  The one titled "Gnome
Chomsky Communist, Sociopath, Dingleberry" was certainly not meant as
humor.  My sense of humor is quite sound, although I've been living in
Norway for a long time.  I still laugh whenever I read something funny.

martin

--
Martin Smith               email: [log in to unmask]
Vollsveien 9               tel. : +47 6783 1188