CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 01:00:43 +0100
My dear Tresy,
as a person responsible for war crimes, as a war criminal actually, I have
no reasons to hope that you are going to change your mind about this
matters. I am a pacifist, anti-militarist, but not always an optimist when
people like you are concerned.
However, I must note that some of your comments are in place. I am, that is
understood, not forwarding  posts I always and without reservation hold on.
As a historian, I have many remarks as far as the first text is concerned.
It was sent in spirit of free speach. You remember , of course,  "Chomsky
affair", with his introduction to the book of one French revisionist, and
his famous words:  "If we dont believe in freedom of expression for those we
despise, then we
dont beleive in it at all".
I believe that moral monsters and war mongers such as yourself have the
freedom of expression, however I may despise you and bloodthirsty
iresponsible people like yourself, and finding it particulary funny that you
are quoting Chomsky , who demolished propaganda you are parroting in his
"Millitary Humanism"; please, because you are mentioning ethical terms as
"honesty" "decency" etc, note that Chomsky was strongly opposed to war,
arguments you are using, and that he is still , along with Herman, Pilger
and many others, making fun of NATO propaganda system regarding Kosovo war
and consider people like you as "standard victims" ( to use his words.)
What do ya say about Chomsky? Is he also a victim of Serb propaganda?
This is my first question. Is he a revisionist victim too?
Second is: if you are giving so much attention to "ethical" matter, and you
want to proove your stance, please, have "decency" and answer my first
letter adressed to you. And to that written by Issodhos.
To finish with this, I am not a "self pytting Serb", by no means: I am a
Serb but very resistive one. I dont have time to pitty for myself because I
am fighting. I am also an internationalist and left libertarian , not a
nationalist, just to avoid confusion and possible argumenti ad homini.
If you have a courage to answer, and I see that you ve got brains,
I would like to here your answers to those questions I have posited. I am
sure that it is going to be one hell of a mental gimnastycs.
There is a quote down there from your liberal guru, explaining mindset of
people like you. I just hope that you are not in politics too? Young
democrat , perhaps?
                                        Andrej G.
                                      www.dissidence.org

"Without the sanctions" against Iraq, there would be "less food for
[Iraq's] people."
 Bill Clinton