EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Cantor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:35:25 -0500
I apologize for cross-postings. Feel free to distribute this announcement.

An updated "Keyboard Access FAQ" (Version 1.1) is now
on-line. It's free. See:

http://www.cantoraccess.com/keyaccess/keyaccessfaq.htm

I will incorporate new questions into the next FAQ update, so
please submit your keyboard access problems.

My booklet, "Keyboard Access Tips," is unchanged. This 24-page resource,
which is available as a saddle-stitched booklet, in PDF, or as a Word
document, is for anyone who wants to operate Windows more efficiently
by using the keyboard more effectively.

"Keyboard Access Tips" is NOT a list of hotkeys. Instead, it explains
TECHNIQUES that allow you to operate Windows-based software without
a mouse, and to discover specific hotkeys as you need them. Most of these
techniques are poorly-documented; many are undocumented.

To order "Keyboard Access Tips," visit:

http://www.cantoraccess.com/keyaccess/keyaccesstips.htm

Alan Cantor
Cantor Access Inc.