ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2019 09:41:19 -0400
Hello Peggy, glad  you are feeling better and are able to get around.
Ben and I are buying a house not far from our oldest daughter Jena. It's a cute little house with a porch that wraps around one side with a deck in the back. I am challenged because it has only one closet. It is about 840 square feet, small but so cute.
Ben is having issues with one foot because of his diabetes; he has a wound vac and has had it for over a year. We are praying that his foot starts  healing. The doctor has applied to his insurance to get a skin graft approved.
I pray all ofyou are doing well.
Let's try and talk more.
Blessings,
Rhonda