ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2019 17:23:41 -0600
On 2/8/19, Vicki <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
When I saw this email I was wishing for a list to ask for prayer, so here goes:
I sit quite a bit as I am confined to a wheelchair.  As a result, I
have pressure sores.  Pray for healing and necessary equipment
replacement.
I don't think I need a hospital, but the sores could become life
threatening quickly.
Prayers are appreciated.
In other news, I'll be a grandma again in August.
My daughter and son-in-law will be having their first little one.
Thanks for the prayers.
Blessings,
Donna> Dear Sharon,