ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2020 23:01:10 -0400
I have been doing all right all things considdered. Honestly? I have been drawn closer to Christ and studdiing a lot more during this time of quarantinging. I have been at my mom's a few times but have been studdying a lot more. Jesus is the only one who can get us all through this. He knew about this virus before we all did.
Draw closer to Him.
Jen.

Sent from my iPhone