ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2021 09:09:56 -0600
 Be praying for you sounds like you’ve really been through it. And sending you hugs.Sharon. This is Vicki. I’ve seen your message and I don’t have time to write more than to acknowledge it right now but I will get back with you later I don’t use a transport chair but praying that somebody will get on here and give suggestions your way. Sorry for the dictation errors. Be praying for you sounds like you’ve really been through it. And sending you hugs.

Vicki