ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
john schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2022 23:39:46 -0600
Sandy, I certainly will pray.  Now, for my sad
news.  I lost my dear wife to a heart attack in
October and moved back to Iowa in December.  The
pain of her loss gets less but nothing fills this
empty void, without her.  So, I'm in a desert
place now, where it is dry and lonely, but that
is what the Lord has for me.  I'm living with my
son and his wife and thought it is lonely here, I
am thankful for a place to live and it surely beats living on the street.

At 09:16 PM 3/8/2022, Sandy Scovell, wrote:
>  Please pray that I can witness to Carroll. We
> have talked quite a bit over the last probably
> two years, but I didn’t hear from him so that
> is why and how I found out about his cancer.
>
>Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Mar 8, 2022, at 4:31 PM, john schwery
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >
> > Sandy, it surely is a tough spot.
> >
> > At 03:43 PM 3/8/2022, Sandy Scovell, wrote:
> >> I talk to him two weeks ago. He wasn’t
> doing very well then. I told him to please call
> if he would think that I could be of help to
> him or his daughter. That sure has to be a
> tough spot for the daughter to be in.
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

> wasn't doing well and that was months ago, when
> his daughter , Sarah, posted to one of the list we were both on.

> with him. I don’t know if he is saved or not.

> >                John

                 John