ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2019 10:32:32 -0500
Hi Vicki,
I understand something like what Phils family must be feeling, and I
will be praying for abundant grace to deal with the grief monster.
I thought I might share a bit of a praise report in the hope that
spirits might like a small lift.
I have four grandsons  and three of them have been recently diagnosed
with muscular distrophe. There is a new treatment which haults the
detireation caused by the disease in thirteen percent of people who
get it.  All three boys and their uncle who has had the stuff for
years are among that thirteen percent.
Thanks for being there and being so faithful.
If you wish to remove the bit about the boys for later, that's fine.
Blessings Donna