ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2015 05:57:39 -0500
Hi Phil,
I'm actually in Austin, though I did live in Dallas for several years.
I'm staying in Austin, just changing houses.
I'll be moving into an adult community that's made up of efficiency apartments.
It's close to my kids, and shopping and such aren't far away.
I sure hope Sandy gets to come home today.  Hospitals are not my favorite place.
Have a blessed day.
Donna