ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2021 14:48:04 -0600
Hi,

Does anyone know about any clean or Christian audio drama podcasts to "subscribe to?  I really enjoy clean audio drama podcasts!  Unshackled,  which is still being broadcast on radio, is one example.  I did find Ranger Bill, but there were only 217 episodes and I think there are more.  Maybe there's an archive that can only be streamed, but I prefer to download so that it's not  affected by connection drop-outs.  Some time ago I did find the Story hour,  Children's Bible Hour, and Adventures in Audesey that I  used to listen to on the radio, but mostly I found Uncle Charlie and Aunt Carol telling a story  with little or no drama, and the Adventures in Audesey  podcasts I've seen only discuss how the episodes take shape.  I suppose that some of  these organizations want us to purchase CD'S or downloads, but I'm still disappointed, especially when there are no new productions.  At least Unshackled is still going strong with new podcast episodes available within each months.  Just do a search for Unshackled if interested.  They even have an app with more media.  I would appreciate any feedback, even if you say you don't know.

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com