ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Grant Metcalf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2015 16:50:54 -0700
Hey Phil!
How did all that dirt get in your ears? What have you been listening to?
smile!
Don't you know that you are supposed to tilt your head while in the shower
and let some water run into one ear canal and out the other? Haha! Of
course, there is also the little bottles of saline which you can use to
wrince out the filth as well. Unfortunately, shaking your head and flapping
your ears like my Guide Dog want work for you. LOL!
In the mean time, I'll be

Listening for His shout! with or without my hearing aids.
Grant