ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2020 23:19:34 -0600
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you a little update.

This last month has been probably one of the most difficult times I have had.  I kind of feel like a wilted rose.

Until this last week, my grandson, Everett, has had many setbacks and difficult times.  Things ar looking up now.  I would like to have all of you please pray that God gets a hold of him.

He has been in trauma intensive care until today, at which time he was moved to the step-down unit.  This will be a big step for him I believe.

They did say he had a concussion at the scene of the accident, along with a fractured sternum, multiple fractured ribs, foot fracture which I am not recalling which bones at tis point.  Also a fracture of his wrist.  I know it has been difficult partially because of my being 70 and the staff not wanting me to go to the hospital where they are concerned about my getting COVID.  I do nog think he will be needing any more surgeries now, which is good, because he has had several while in the hospital.

Also, certainly not as important as my grandson, is that one of my dogs jumped off the recliner and received a very severe spinal injury.  He is thankfully much better now.

That’s all for now.

Sandy Scovell