ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2016 17:33:28 -0500
Hi Cecily,
Thanks for the update. I'll pass it on to Andrea who asked me last night.
I wonder if the reason Mike is really there is that the nursing home
needs a chaplain?  I'm not quite sure where tha that came from, but
I'm praying.
After my ordeal last year I've been concerned.
Will any of you that live close go visit?
Figuring out ways to spoil the nurses is a good idea.
Thank you so much for keeping us up-to-date.
Hug Paulette when you see her.
Love you both bunches.
Donna