ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:24:02 -0700
Jin,

Saying I will pray for you won’t seem like much help but, of course, I will be praying.  We have prayed over the phone, as I recall, in the past and we can do so again if you like.  Not having enough money when needed is one of the most difficult things to face for anyone so you are not alone.  We are broke by the end of each month most months, too, and sometimes have to borrow money from friends and family.  Additionally, we lend money to others and often don’t get paid back on time, if at all, and we even have started renting our basement apartment out to help us make it each month and that rent money isn’t much.  I well know the feeling of the anxiety you are feeling and it is a most frightening thing to suffer.  Then there is the guilt of self medication and doctor’s prescriptions that add to the fear, as if the fear wasn’t enough.  I would be happy to talk and pray with you on the phone any time.

Phil.