EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:58:00 -0600
One of my favorite bloggers, Clay Shirky, just produced a short essay on
power law distributions and weblogs:

http://www.shirky.com/writings/powerlaw_weblog.html

In it he references a number of links to recent research and books that
help explain why power law distributions exist. If, like me, you maintain a
list EV-ish bookmarks, this essay will have you adding several entries to
your Favorites.

Rob: I checked the archives; Art mentioned "Glutathione Health Packs" and
"Glutathione Performance Packs" when referencing HMP's glutathione
products. Nothing he wrote could be matched up to a specific HMP offering:

Ultrathione 1000 Sports
Ultrathione 250
Ultrathione 500
Ultrathione Health Packs
Ultrathione Performance Packs

After looking thru the options carefully, I'm guessing that the Ultrathione
Health Packs make the most sense. Still, it would be nice to have the
insight of someone who has consumed this stuff as long as Art has. Also,
when is the best time to consume vitamins/antioxidants? "With a meal" is
what I've always read. But is there an optimal meal to be consuming one of
the above cocktails?

Dave Fobare