EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J D Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:10:20 -0800
>Your present eating plan is very similar to the 'Somersizing' plan . . lol

God help me!!! I'm changing it right away. ;^D

My base theory is that it's easier for me to control carbs if I only eat
them once a day. Also, this gives just one insulin pulse a day, leaving
perhaps 22 hours of glucagon dominance, good for fat loss. Seems to work. I
carb up periodically to replenish the liver glycogen stores. The only diet
killer is major stress. I haven't figured out how to calibrate for that yet.

John