EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 23:21:03 -0600
>Didn't Art DeVany say something about how going without food for at
>least an hour after a workout gives you the benefits of CRAN (or CRON)
>without the lifelong hunger? Anyone know anything about that? I don't
>remember what his reasoning was.

I think DeVany even recommended delaying water intake after a workout. If
memory serves, I think he recommended no intake of food or water for 25+
minutes(45 mins optimal) after a workout.

I believe a conversation about this took place in the older archives. I'll
take a look sometime in the next couple of days.

Dave Fobare