EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Cogburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:28:46 -0500
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

Robb,

Yes, I wish there would be more research like this.  It just bothers me
that people keep wasting time studying restrictive diets instead:

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/11/10/1068329485274.html?
from=storyrhs&oneclick=true

I would like to see guidelines for minimum calorie intake and calorie
output, based on per pound of bodyweight.  Are there ANY studies out there
on high energy flux and weight loss/weight management?