EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Persephone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:09:58 +0100
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

Hello Tim,

thanks for the welcome ;-)

I've already subscribed to Frank's excellent newsletter and intend to order
his book from my local library very soon. Since discovering paleoliving just
a short time ago, I've snowed them under with book requests on the subject
and I think I'm soon to find out if they have a book-buying limit for
individual members <g>

There's so much to read and find out about the topic. It will take me some
time to read through the archives of various discussion lists and discover
all the treasures to be found on websites like Keith's.

The way of eating in itself is a transforming experience, but I want to
explore all areas of paleolife. I'm a long-time fan of reducing material
needs to a minimum, and simplifying life in general, and do what I can as
far as conservation goes. In the fitness arena, I know that I've been too
rigid in my approach to weight training. I'm looking forward to Art de
Vany's book coming out. Is there a publication date set yet?

Thanks for the advice about my problems with cycling. I'll look up the
appropriate exercises for the hamstrings and lower back.

Cheers,

Persephone