EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

"Dan C." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:23:40 +0000
Lucky you! Ever since I got to my 'healthy weight' (the weight where I do
not get periodically sick), I have tried to follow the 'only eat when you
are hungry'. Problem is, I can go long periods of time without feeling
hunger 12h-18h (and more) but I force myself to eat before that. If I do
not, I get all sorts of skin infections (bumps, rashes, and buttons that
take 2 weeks to get away). Also, when one of these 'phases' comes up, I
crave and eat more carbs. I guess I am a closet diabetic or I have a
background viral skin condition. I find it to be too frequent to be an
Herxeimer reaction. Anybody had a similar experience here?