EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:21:19 -0700
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

> I see that the BBC's "Walking with Cavemen" has four
> episodes. When the show aired on The Discovery
Channel here in the States, it aired as a 2-hour show.
 Are each of the BBC episodes only 30
> minutes long, or was the show edited and condensed
> for American television?>
> .:. Craig

I don't watch television or have cable so I ordered
the Walking With Cavemen DVD from Amazon today for
$15.00. The DVD has four 1/2 hour episodes.  My
assumption was the added commercials were responsible
for the 1 hour broadcasts.  Does the BBC run
commercials?

Mark

P.S
There is a WWC video listed on Ebay right now for ten bucks