EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:54:40 -0500
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 15:00, Wally Day wrote:

>Why do I keep getting this "Your message to
>[log in to unmask]" message?
>
>I have never posted any messages to this FORENSIC list,
>or even joined it for that matter. Is someone spamming
>the EvFit list somehow?

Yes, I think we are all getting them, Wally.  I guess the software that
runs this and all the other lists at St John's, was developed in the old
days when viruses were unknown. It has not evolved adequately to respond
to their new tenacity.  I have tried corresponding with the site owners,
but they are not answering my queries.  If I lived in New York, I'd hop on
my bike and go see them.  As it is, we'll just have to live with it till
resistance is improved.

Keith Thomas
(List owner)