EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 05:22:29 -0500
To reply to a digest, insert the relevant message header; don't reply to the digest header

I thought I'd put up my training log on a public forum on the Dragondoor site.  Plenty of others
there as well, though I have been a bit more expansive (and pedantic) than the other loggers:

http://forum.dragondoor.com/forum.pl?topicState=fitness&traininglog=9843

My son's is up as well.  At the moment he's primarily a kettlebells exerciser, and his diet and
exercises are inspired by evolutionary fitness:

http://forum.dragondoor.com/forum.pl?topicState=fitness&traininglog=9840

Your comments - and participation - welcome.

Keith

The FAQ for Evolutionary Fitness is at http://www.evfit.com/faq.htm