GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Meara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
An ICORS List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2021 16:18:19 +1000
Dear Phil,

I'm bypassing the follow on posts, and responding to your first.

Thank you for being open enough to share your story of the process, fears
and hopes of what is happening for you, and the support from Linda. While
not as critical as what you’re facing. I had a scare last year with a heart
condition, and while that seems to be under ‘control’ the issue of mortality
emerged for for me. The endless tests, diagnoses and medical options and
medications were somewhat sobering. Like you, I started to pay more
attention to my leafy environment, and also thought more about what legacy I
might leave to my family, as well as to Gestalt, on my terms. I have also
lost my Mother, ex- partner’s mother and father in law-of my eldest son in
the last few months – some of us are of an age.

Phil, I am very glad to hear your PSA levels are reduced, and gut-felt
wishes for your recovery. My beliefs are different from yours, and that’s OK
. To quote a relativity well known Irish provocative satirist and comedian
Dave Allen's sign off – "May your god go with you”.

Cyber hugs,

Alan