GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Philip Brownell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
An ICORS List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:37:56 -0600
Hello folks.
I am attaching the first newsletter of a project both Bernadette Latuch and I hope will bloom.  We are calling this The Post-Secular Project, and we will build over the rest of 2021 and the first part of 2022, laying a foundation towards a one year “Experiential Circle” starting in the fall of 2022 where people can learn, stretch themselves, investigate, risk, and we imagine meet some interesting people. We chose the figure of a circle because the flattening of hierarchy appealed to us and because we hope all voices in the circle, all comers, might be appreciated as we face one another across our various divides.

The Post-Secular is a huge subject, and it touches many domains and disciplines.  We will start with a structure that you can find in the newsletter in order to lay a preparatory ground and collection of resources, and then, over time, we’ll see what happens as the circle widens and the experience deepens.

Hope you all are staying safe.  It is HOT in Southern Idaho.

Warm Regards,
Phil

Gstalt-L is an independent eCommunity of people interested in gestalt therapy theory and its various applications. Its public archives can be found at http://listserv.icors.org/scripts/wa-ICORS.exe?A0=GSTALT-L, and subscriptions can be managed by clicking on "Subscriber's Corner," which is found at the archives.