IMHCA-NEWS Archives

The Idaho Mental Health Counselors Association's Monthly Newsletter

IMHCA-NEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:08:01 -0700
We are testing our mailing list(s) for functionality, so if you are
receiving this copy of a test of IMHCA's newsletter, you are
a current subscriber as a member of IMHCA.

Please do not respond to this email/newsletter as only the
staff of IMHCA may use this service to contact the IMHCA
membership.

If you have not at this time visited IMHCA's website, we
recommend checking the site at:
     http://www.idahomentalhealth.org

IMHCA provides a free listing of member's counseling services
at: http://www.idahomentalhealth.org/findacounselor.html
if you find you are not listed and wish to be added, send an
email to the webmaster at:  Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>

If you have information for the website or questions about the
content, please contact IMHCA's technical director for the website
at:  Austin Reed<[log in to unmask]>