NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Zdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:42:06 -0500
My daughter had lots of tummy issues this year and in all of the
testing, we were told that she was lactose intolerant.  She did not
seem to have any symptoms.  We had even taken her off milk for two
weeks and then added it back into her diet only to have it not affect
her tummy trouble.  She finally had her appendix out in May and that
took care of the problem.  Recently, however, she started having
issues with lactose.  The odd thing is that milk doesn't seem to
bother her, but she reacts to ice cream.  I was just wondering if
this is common. Anyone?
Kathy Zdon